Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Genius Hour (part 3)

I'm simply going to say that our Genius Hour presentations were incredible.  The students were extremely proud of their work.  Below are some shots from our presentations.  In hindsight, I will probably rework our presentation rotations, I felt like they didn't run as smoothly as I had hoped.  But that was my problem, not my students.

Crayon Art




Sea Animals


Making a "Mod" on Minecraft


How to Build a Dollhouse


How to Whittle Wood


Drills to be a Better Catcher (she made a whole video on it)


How to Make a Blanket


How to Make a Pen Arrow 


Origami Master


History of the Cincinnati Bengals


How to Bake a Chocolate Cake


How to Play the Guitar


How to Make a Catapult


Different Forms of Art


How to Make a Volcano


I tried to compile a bunch of the projects.  Here are all the ones I could photograph :)




This was one of the most meaningful things my students accomplished this year.  They worked hard, and were very proud.  This is definitely a keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment